Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Short communications: Raising relevant questions or reporting preliminary works from the field of action research and related approaches in science education (max. 2.000 words including references)
Editorials of 2-4 pages long focus on a topic of interest and highlight its relevance and importance for action researchers.
Review & Perspectives Papers
Review and perspectives papers: These type of articles provide general overviews on any theoretical topic relevant to action research and related approaches with relevance to science education (max. 10K words including references).
Research articles: Report action research and related studies form the field of science education (max. 10K words including references)
The copyright of articles published in the Hellenic Journal of STEM Education belong to the authors.
Published articles are subject to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.